THINGS THAT TASTE LIKE MY CHILDHOOD
Inspired by @julieann718 and many others
- •My mom's lasagnaI also thought my mom was the only one who made it. It was the only one I had until I was a teenager for sure. I make a version of it, but my mom's is still the best!
- •Grape freezies or PopsiclesGrape was always my go-to flavour. I'm still shocked when people tell me they don't like grape
- •HotdogsWhat kid didn't ... I still do!
- •KD w 'pennies'Cup up hot dogs that my mom called pennies. Honestly, thought she invented this idea, however, the many pics on the internet would disprove this lol
- •White breadMy mom didn't want us to eat white bread, so my grandma always bought it for me. Now I wouldn't even want it, multigrain for me, unless it's a hotdog bun!
- •Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- •Pb & jI'm a teacher in a nut free school, otherwise I would still want this for lunch
- •Cinnamon toastActually not sure why I stopped eating this...legit snack!
- •Bagels or rice cakes with Cheese WhizWe had this every time we would go swimming in the summer for some reason
- •Kool-AidMy brothers and I would take turns picking the flavour- I always picked grape, of course!
- •ScrewballsOnly had them at my grandparent's cabin when we would walk to the little convince store! Enjoyed best with small wooden spoon.
- •Fishsticks and tator totsI mean did all kids eat this once a week??
- •AlphaghettiA lunch time staple during summer holidays. Now I steal bites from my niece and nephew's bowls - still yummy!
- •What a fun list and now I'm hungry!!!