Today is my 1 year list-versary!
I wrote my first list on October 17, 2015! Here is how I came to List
- •I was a fan of The Office since the beginning and always loved 'Ryan' @bjnovak's character
- •When I saw my other favourite character Mindy Kaling @mindy was starring in her own show I was instantly intrigued and became obsessed with all things Mindy. I read her books, followed her on Instragram and Twitter and just adored her!
- •When she and BJ started messaging about this app to list on I wasn't sure what it would be but knew this was the app for me!
- •I have loved lists my whole life and my friends and family lovingly tease me about how much I love to make lists and have so many notebooks
- •I had recently started to move from notebooks to the notepad app on my iPhone and thought this app would replace that...
- •So when I logged on I saw the list ideas and realized this app would be a great place to list for fun and couldn't believe I would get to read other people's lists as well
- •I'm a curious (ok nosey) person so this was perfect for me
- •Instantly read all @mindy lists and started following a few people
- •I didn't have any followers though and didn't understand how I would actually get them not having any IRL friends on hereI honestly wrote lists with zero people reading them for months
- •As I continued to be a voyeur on here I began to like and comment and follow more people and loved to get home after work and see what my 'friends' were up to
- •Soon enough people started to like and relist a few of my lists and I got followers by the summer
- •My list about my wedding got 24 likes which was a lot for me
- •Since then I've connected with people from all over the world and have loved to explore my love of lists and love of learning more about people
- •Then this happenedMy first confetti
- •And 2 days later
- •How fun!! I'm so happy to have this app and to follow so many great and so interesting people!!!
- •Thanks to all who have read my lists, liked my lists, relisted, commented and followed me! I appreciate you all!!!!