ALL THE HAPPY THINGS
I focused on to block out the 1000 Trump yard signs on my way to Columbus today.
- •And you might ask yourself, "Self, didn't @jennifergster just go to Columbus on Saturday?" 🤔
- •Yes, yes she did. And she went again today.Her children are very needy.
- •I showed up and my daughter was wearing this outfit.This cat has 26 toes. And is spoiled rotten. I brought his special food up on Saturday, but I didn't open the box and they sent the wrong kind, so I went back today to pick it up and return it and order the replacement food.
- •And I was wearing this outfit, so we sort of matched.
- •And then she wore her pjs out to lunch.We DGAF. We do what we want. Also we rationalized that it was close enough to Halloween to count as a costume. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- •The restaurant was empty but had these cool floors.And halfway decent pad thai.
- •I caught 22 Ghastly Pokémon.Halloween event!!! 🙌 I'm not sure anyone else is even playing this game anymore.
- •Passed this cute hay roll pumpkin on the way home.
- •And this hay bale owlAt this cute farm that always invites the high school to build homecoming floats in their barn.
- •Passed the Christmas tree farm.It's getting close!!!! 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄
- •One lady had 50 Hillary signs in her yard.I like to think she looked at her Trump supporting neighbors and said "Screw it!" and just took all the signs they had.
- •Stopped for some donuts for dinner.Should've just gotten one, but bought a dozen. Now I'm very very full of donuts(not all 12 though, I'm not a monster!)
- •This was maybe 8 years ago?
- •Ok found another one