CHEAP THRILLS...YOU CAN GIVE OTHER PEOPLE.
Inspired by @semioccasional
- •Compliment them Leslie Knope style
- •NetflixSo portable, you can lend your password to someone who is having a rough month, your kids can all watch wherever they go..it's like happy magic. Some of this stuff might not be technically legal, so please don't tell on me. 🙏
- •Hair elasticsI have hundreds of them, a new package each in my purse and my car. I hand them out all the time and never expect them back.
- •ChapstickSee above. I have several unopened ones and several that are just kind of family share ones(which usually means I use it twice then my daughter takes it and I never see it again.)
- •ButterIf you like something someone made, that's probably because of the butter. Home baked things are a cheap and easy way to make friends. You can make a whole office love you for like $5.
- •Magic glovesSo cheap. Not the best pair, but you can afford to have a few extra pairs and it's no big deal if they get lost or just to hand them to someone who looks cold.
- •Colored pencils, playing cards, etc.Things you can keep in your purse to entertain yourself and your friends. Have to wait for a table or at a doctor's office? You can all have your heads in your phones, or you can all remember the time you had so much fun drawing each other and then got kicked out.