CRITERIA FOR MY HYPOTHETICALLY PERFECT LOVER
Inspired by @nerd
- •Spends a significant amount of time plotting ways to trick me, tease me, or entertain me.
- •Makes up funny names to call me.Rude or mean names are okay, as long as they are clever.
- •Compliments me in ways that are very specific to me.I love the way you concisely explained the plot of that Magnum pi episode to me so I could understand the joke you just made.
- •Brings me presents with value of approximately $1 or less.A donut, a can of diet soda(can be generic), a rock, a weed they picked on the way over.
- •Will not be upset if he comes home and the living room is a different color.
- •Knows the difference between me laughing with him and me laughing at him, and doesn't mind either.
- •Is comfortable stopping a fight or a serious conversation for a sex break. May or may not resume said fight.
- •Can be bribed or distracted by baked goods.