DOMINO'S RUNNING LIST
And it's actually a completed list, since I went to Columbus today.
- •My children don't live at home anymore, so I have a list for each of them that I keep of things I need to bring them when I do go see them.
- •Today I went to see Domino, and brought her:
- •3 lbs. of homemade vegan pepperjack cheese.Which I like to refer to as "nut jello" 😏
- •One tent stakeShe couldn't find it when she packed up her tent after our camping trip.
- •Three project coffee mugs my dad designed when he worked for Northrop Grumman.When I got there she was drinking water out of a leftover plastic takeout soup container. 🙄
- •A couple of boxes of green hair dyeFor when she needs to freshen her do
- •A ziplock bag full of homemade coconut bacon
- •An old iPadAnd its charging cord but no plug since I gave it to Max last month.
- •Two giant sunflowersFrom the Yellow Springs Sunflower Field-bee not included. 🐝🌻
- •Three credit card offersPros/cons written on each envelope
- •A prescription bottle filled with ibuprofen.This was just in my purse, but she didn't have any so I left it with her.