DRIVING IN THE UK, WITH COMMENTARY
- •Opposite side of the road-fairly easy. It seems like it would be difficult, but it's just a small adjustment.
- •Opposite side of the car-hard. Very difficult to maneuver with opposite hand and almost ridiculously awkward to eat, drink, or use phone with left hand while driving with right(not that I EVER would!!!😏)Pokédriving? IMPOSSIBLE
- •Renting a car-Maaaayyybeee the very attractive guy telling you about the car will be oddly and a little creepily interested in your usual Chipotle order and want details. 😬
- •Roundabouts-moderate difficulty. But if you can count, you'll get the hang of it.
- •Narrow roads-SUPER DIFFICULT! What were they even thinking?!?!?!Does this look like a two lane road???!!?!!?!
- •Speed limits-I have no clue what they are. Sometimes they have signs that say speed checked by camera, but no speed limits actually posted.
- •Usually if I see a sign with a red X on it I wouldn't drive down that road, but these signs are everywhere. What do they mean? 🤷♀️
- •This isn't as bad as Irish potato children signs, but it kind of looks like this is an impatient mom in the process of dislocating her child's arm.Fun story: my mom dislocated my brother's arm on the way to school, took him to the dr. And he popped it back into place, then she dislocated it AGAIN in the elevator down from the dr.'s office and had to go BACK to get it fixed again. 😳😳😳