FIVE JOB OFFERS I WOULD ACCEPT REGARDLESS OF SALARY
Inspired by @HisDudeness
- •Homicide DetectiveIt's probably far less interesting and far more depressing than on tv shows, but I think it'd be fascinating and I'd like to puzzle things out, work cold cases.
- •Private InvestigatorSee above.
- •FloristIn a large greenhouse that smells like sunshine and life and flowers all day every day.
- •Park rangerNot necessarily a law enforcement position, but I'd love to lead little kids on nature walks or teach seniors to make reed baskets in the visitor center.
- •BakerPreferably in a quaint village shop somewhere in France. I'd love to get there at 2-3am and bake bread in the quiet night and then watch the whole village bustle awake in the morning. Then I'd take my baguette, go buy some flowers and something for a late breakfast and walk home chatting with all my neighbors.