HEY, LETS PLAY THE BRIDE GAME!
Inspired by @shanaz
- •@shanaz still has her Sweet Valley High board game from 1988.
- •It's in pretty good condition (She was clearly careful and conscientious.)
- •In 1988, when this game was introduced, we had a different favorite board game, one my grandma purchased at a garage sale(where most of our games/toys came from.)
- •This game was an excellent tool for raising ambitious, intelligent and self-sufficient women. 🙄
- •We don't have it anymore, but I remember it well. Maybe you do too.Probably not, all ya babes.
- •Yes it's real
- •Ages 8-14. 14?!?!?!?
- •Basically don't screw up the wedding by poor planning.
- •My favorite was the cake on the right. My sister didn't even care if she won, as long as she got the gold rings/diamond. My brother always won. He also was a whiz at Barbie fashion show.