HOW TO ASK YOUR MOTHER FOR A FAVOR
Inspired by @alligeeshow
- •He broke his phone and sent me this email from college.
- •Never use one word when ten will do.
- •Butter up in such a ridiculous manner that I move past annoyance into amusement.
- •Use euphemisms and code words for money that are funny instead of panic-inducing.
- •Do your research.
- •Alter the perception of your responsibility based on the part of the story you are telling. Bad luck vs. man of my word, man vs. boy, etc.
- •Assume mom will understand terminology and use it to make her feel cool.
- •Make a few mistakes to remind mom how much you still need to learn in college.
- •Make a joke at the end about not listening in class when the last text you sent was a picture of an A paper.
- •Offer many o kisses.Moms love that.