HOW TO BE ME TODAY IN 8 EASY STEPS
Inspired by everyone, college, children, the federal government, a lemon and a puppy-man-child.
- •Make lemon barsDon't get too excited. My parents took them all to book club. (It's really some sort of Lent bible study. I call it book club to irritate them cuz I love them.)
- •File taxes with Son #1He's 22 so he probably could figure it out himself, but #insertshruggyhere
- •File taxes for Daughter #1Scramble through files for bank acct info, 1098-T info, previous year tax info, email password files so I can verify I'm really her, etc.
- •File taxes for Puppy #1It's really my younger son but for like the first ten years of his life he called himself the family puppy and would have us scratch behind his ears. He's in college now making the dean's list, so that's how college works these days. #insertanothershruggyhere
- •Fafsa for Daughter25 minutes to get the website to let me in with my carefully saved passwords from last year, 2 minutes to file.
- •Fafsa for PuppySee above.
- •List a little bit...
- •Make some easy crispy spicy tuna sushi1. I will eat ALL THE GINGER. 2. I know @Bourdain says no mayo-based sauces, but I make my own and I like it! 3. This will all be gone soon.