I HAVE NO PLACE TO WEAR THESE
I own these clothes, but can't think of a single place I could comfortably wear them.
- •Sheer leopard print beach pantsThey look soooo cute on plus size bloggers at their fancy poolside parties!
- •70's patterned, bell sleeve mini dressI may also have matching pants. I do not want to waste this cute dress on a schlocky Halloween costume though.
- •Watermelon bikiniIn the backyard, but it's not really conducive to swimming, volleyballing, sandcastling, or moving if I don't want my boobs to fall out. Also I like myself and am pretty confident, but my body also sort of looks like a watermelon so I don't need to just hand people insults on a gold platter.
- •Full, ankle length, sparkly gold skirt with pine cones on itI wore it to the theater one time 9 years ago, but it's so pretty I can't get rid of it.
- •Baby you're a firework 4th of July dress(because I'm chilling on the deck and not going anywhere.)I wear this on the 4th, but this year I didn't go anywhere.
- •Pink leather jacketSo cute, but a little much, maybe? I also have red, black, and blue. Who am I????
- •Sheer black long sleeve crop topBut someday?
- •Purple short sleeved flowered jumpsuitMax calls it my nurse outfit-kind of looks like scrubs
- •Pink butterfly babydoll lingerieIt's simultaneously too sexy and not sexy enough.
- •Safari dressIt's just so....olive colored.
- •Asymmetrical black skirt with leather detailsThe wrong length and not easily alterable
- •Shark leggingsJk I wear these all the time