I'M NOT A FAB FRENCH FEMINIST OR A BENDY YOGI WITH ANIME EYES, SO THERE IS NO PORN IN THIS LIST 🏀
Warning: no actual porn is present in this list. Please like and relist anyway. No actual porn will be forthcoming even if you do like and relist. I realize this weakens my argument. @aus10
- •Where did our our excitement and desire come from and where has it taken us?
- •Is the thing we want most rooted in something from our past, or something in our future?
- •When we were young in the barren internetless wasteland, was the thrill of a Sears catalog lingerie section,
- •Or a smuggled playboy from your best friend's dad
- •Or an innocent but enlightening game of doctor in the garage,
- •More or less exciting than the free access we have now to all forms of entertainment?
- •Do we revel in the fulfillment of every wish(at least digitally) and the indulgence of every fetish?
- •Are we excited by the idea of connecting with the whole world to find someone like us,
- •Or do we long for a less connected age, did anticipation make the fruit sweeter?
- •Or are we the most excited about where we are going?
- •When maybe you can order and program a robot to fulfill your wishes and never have to deal with the foibles of another?
- •Or design a virtual, tactile world that is a complete indulgence of the self.
- •When what is in your own mind is all that matters, when the presence or wishes of another are unnecessary and obsolete,
- •When all that matters comes from between your own ears, will you be happier then?