IMAGES OF THE FORESTS THAT REPEATEDLY APPEAR IN MY DREAMS
Eric, this is super cheery😂😂😂 Also I gave up on the painting idea.
- •Sometimes the forest is deep and blue-green and I can smell the dirt and the pine and I have no clue what's coming until it too late.
- •Sometimes the forest is dark and friendly and I come upon a cabin with a warm copper light. I know not to go inside but I will anyway. Sometimes the things I encounter are bloody and wrong, but sometimes they are merely bizarre.But no snow. Just the deceptively welcoming light.
- •Sometimes the forest floor is in shadows but the sky is bright white and an oxblood swirl is starting to form, a harbinger on the horizon.
- •Sometimes the sky is a violent bruise, mustard and acid green and purple and black. It pulses as I run. Sometimes I'm running towards the danger and sometimes away. The sky knows it makes no difference.
- •Sometimes the trees will crowd the path, growing vines and throwing branches to delay me, I know something is wrong, I can see it in my mind's eye, but I can't move or scream for help.
- •Sometimes it's raining and muddy and I'm slipping and keep losing the path and I get to a clearing and see what's happening and the thunder cracks and the skies light up and the rain starts to fall too heavily to see but I know.
- •Sometimes it is the trail that was across the street from a Michigan state campground we went to when we were younger. I pass the playground and cross the road and I'm on a dirt path and there are blackberry bushes on my left. The sun is shining but the wolves are coming.
- •*******************************THIS LIST WAS MADE WITH NEW AND IMPROVED DRAFT-LIKE TECHNOLOGY. CREATE A DUMMY ACCT OR USE ONE YOU ALREADY HAVE. MAKE A LIST AND SHARE ONLY WITH THE DUMMY ACCOUNT. (MAKE SURE YOU ARE FOLLOWING IN BOTH DIRECTIONS.) EDIT AT WILL, SAVE PHOTOS AND GIFS, CORRECT SPELLING, ETC. THEN, WHEN YOU'RE READY, UPDATE IT TO PUBLISH TO EVERYONE! TADA! ALSO, EVEN IF SOMEONE ELSE REQUESTED IT, THEY WONT BE ABLE TO SEE IT OR GET ANY NOTIFICATIONS UNTIL YOU ACTUALLY PUBLISH IT TO THEM OR TO EVERYONE.