IN A PARALLEL UNIVERSE...
Inspired by @semioccasional
- •I'm just stealing this list prompt to tell you all about a weird dream I had. Some of you are in it.
- •They were wearing white lab coats and standing at a tall desk with stacks of colorful paper.
- •I walked over to see how they were doing.
- •They were both working hard making tesselations out of Christmas wrapping paper.
- •If you don't know what tesselations are, go look at these lists by @solena ✨ Origami Tessellations of the Week 🌟They are gorgeous and I was working on a very simple one yesterday while no kids were showing up to my literacy tutor study table. It didn't turn out but I'll probably try again.
- •They were also mad because @Power_Lloyd wasn't there yet and they needed his assistance getting the tesseract open/working/going.
- •There was something to do with Scientology and space travel and Madeline L'Engle but none of that was happening because @Power_Lloyd wasn't there.There may have been some disparaging remarks about reliability and hangovers which I personally apologize for, even if this was just a dream.
- •Tangentially related fact: One of my aunts is a scientologist. She ran away with her sister to California when she was very young. Her sister came back and lived with my parents for a bit and went to law school and became a children's advocate. But she stayed in California and became a pretty high ranking member of her Scientology church.We don't hear from her much but she sent my dad some weird books to read.
- •Back to the dream: Then @eriknmichaelssrn walked in and handed everyone a weird white Vanilla Sky-ish mask and said that we couldn't wait on lollygaggers anymore and it was time to go and just make it work damnit!
- •My mask had curly hair and a bow attached.
- •I'm not sure why only Erics and Eriks work in this lab?