Inspired by @aj_oppen How are your bookshelves arranged/organized?
- •Ours are arranged chronologically, by nationality of the author.There are books to the left of the window too.
- •Also everything is a huge mess because we are putting in floors upstairs.
- •Then we have books in everyone's rooms.These are the junk books for the most part. Fun easy reads, will be regularly recycled to half price books. I know you see that red Harlequin trash. 😳😳
- •These are just there basically to sit the globe on.And they have nice pictures, good recipes, etc. for when I'm in that sort of mood.
- •Boxes of books I can't get rid of but don't have space to display.Also some magnum pi DVDs I bought from a guy in Canada, taped from Canadian tv with early 90's commercials.
- •There are books in the kids' rooms too but I'm too lazy to get up and take pictures.