MY FAVORITE PAIRS OF SHOES AND THE BEST PLACES I'VE BEEN IN THEM
- •Gross but comfortable and versatile summer shoesLake Michigan for the past 4 summers. Perfect beach shoes.
- •Relatively comfortable, go with anything dress shoesI wore them to a Christmas concert in OTR last Christmas and had to park blocks away. No issues and a guy on the street complimented me on them in a highly inappropriate manner. I was still kind of flattered though. 😳
- •Very comfortable dressy sandalsThe Gynocologist's office. She's very nice and loved my whole outfit that day. I'm a little sorry I demeaned her profession by jokingly calling her my vaginacologist and/or my box doctor. .
- •Best hiking bootsOn clearance for $12. 7 years old. I fixed them with marine caulk(!!!!) this spring and they are better than ever! They've been to The Giants Causeway in Northern Ireland and to Newgrange. I'm taking them to Ireland again this year because I feel they deserve it for being so inexpensive and lasting so long.
- •Best thrift shop shoesThese are my go to summertime festival shoes. If there is a concert in the park or a local artist exhibition by the Little Miami River, these froggy shoes are seeing me through it.
- •Winter time go-to bootsKnee high, lace up, I wear them all winter with everything (tights boots dress cardigan is my usual wintertime wardrobe.) I also fixed these with with the marine caulk because they were discontinued and I can't buy another pair. 😞 I also took these to Ireland and they toured the Guinness factory with me. They also saw me through 4 years of all day wrestling tournaments and the cold half of 5 football seasons.