MY FAVORITE SONGS OF ALL TIME
Well these are the ones I can come up with tonight. Probably nothing from the last 15 years, so I'm sure some are missing.😕
- •Janie Jones-The ClashMy little punk soul loves The Clash
- •Looking for Space-John DenverI think John Denver has the purest voice. Nothing he sings makes me feel bad, even if it makes me sad.
- •Crockett's Theme-Jan HammerMiami Vice has some of the best music soundtracks. Late 70's soul and dance hits, beautiful mellow beach tunes, but Jan Hammer is its soul, and also mine.
- •Harvest Moon-Neil Young
- •Downeaster Alexa-Billy JoelHe is the best when he's telling a story, especially a sad, inevitable one. Allentown, Leningrad, Goodnight Saigon.
- •Sailing to Philadelphia-Mark Knopfler/James TaylorHistory lesson -✔️
- •Big Log-Robert PlantThere isn't a better roll down the windows, drive down the coast, just you and the peaceful dark night song.
- •This is the Sea-The WaterboysThat was the river.
- •The River-Bruce SpringsteenIt's kind of the song of my life.
- •A Thousand Kisses Deep-Leonard Cohen
- •Shelter from the Storm-Bob Dylan
- •Goldfinger-Shirley Bassey
- •French Kissin' in the USA-Blondie
- •Romeo and Juliet-The KillersI love Dire Straits, but sometimes another artist just blows it out of the water.
- •After the Gold Rush-Emmylou Harris, Linda Ronstadt, Dolly PartonLike here
- •Wild Horses-the Rolling StonesAnd here. The whole Sticky Fingers album is 👌🏼.