NICKNAMES I GAVE THE PEOPLE I'M NEAR IN CLASS SO AS NOT TO LEARN THEIR NAMES
Inspired by @siddharthainc
- •Red pants guy4 classes, has worn bright red pants to each class. Not track-type pants, regular pants. I'm going to pay attention to see if they are different pairs or the same pair.
- •Top half hotNice hair, great scruffy beard, VERY attractive. But wears weird skinny jeans that do not go with the kind of rebel, rugged up top look.
- •Bottom half hotPerfect broken in jeans, no socks, laid back deck shoe vibe, but top half is plain colored t-shirts, bad haircut, squeaky voice. If only I could invent a machine to combine the two.
- •I want your hairPerfect shiny bouncy wavy red hair. Completely natural, always looks perfect and Unfussy. Spends class time shopping on her laptop for open toed boots.
- •Posture girlPoker straight hair, posture, figure. Spends class time shopping for wireless routers. (I sit in the back row.)
- •Pregnant girlSelf explanatory. (Caveat:She told us she was pregnant and due in November. @Boogie I would NEVER ask.)
- •Athletic hat girlsTwo of them. Come to class with messy bun in a ball cap and exercise gear. Talk to each other about their Total Body Shred class. (I'm a tiny bit jealous.)
- •How many flowered dresses does this sweaty girl own?Oh wait that's me and the results of my uphill climb to class.
- •3 blondesVery similar blond girls who haven't said a word in four classes.
- •3 non-blondesVery similar brunette girls who haven't said a word in four classes. (For comparison, I've talked 22 times.)
- •Hawaii boyBorn in Hawaii. I mostly just feel sorry for him.