PERSONAL STATISTICS I WANT TO SEE AT THE END OF MY LIFE
Inspired by @michellejennifer
- •Number of hours I've spent waiting in cars for people who promised to be ready "as soon as I got there."
- •Number of phone calls to sleeping children ignored even though their calls to sleeping me result in instant, wide awake panic.
- •Dollar amount of student debt paid for each college class not applicable towards any degree.
- •Number of times I've cut, sliced, burned or smashed my fingers.Do numbers go that high?
- •Number of really great shots I missed while driving.
- •Articles of clothing I've ever owned with a palm tree on them, preferably with pictures so I can say "Hey! I remember that outfit!"
- •Number of times people thought I sounded like a jerk when I was trying to be nice.Special category for sisters 😬
- •Number of times people were mad at me for being right.