PLANTS I WANT IN MY GARDEN
Inspired by @NumbahTwo I was thinking of this today, and your list made me laugh, even though it's in a different vein.
- •Any plants with leaves big enough for a medium sized dinosaur to notice.
- •Plants with flowers at least as big as my hand.
- •Plants with bright orange spiky neon flowers
- •Flowers that look innocent but have sticky undersides that trap and cling
- •Plants that look soft but bite you when you touch them
- •Plants with burrs that cling to your clothes and you can never get rid of them
- •Any plant that looks like it wants to eat you
- •Plants that smell delicious but have poisonous reputations
- •Plants that want to leave their seeds EVERYWHERE