SHALL WE PLAY A GAME...THIS TITLE IS A LITTLE CREEPY TBH 😉
Inspired by @dad3 and this list https://li.st/l/6P4pEkPQAr9nbM1VN40e3K
- •The best lie is something I can't say. But the worst lie(technical skill level 0) was also sort of a prank call so I'll combine 1 and 2.I played the flute from 6th grade through my high school graduation but I really didn't enjoy it at the beginning. I left my flute at school over spring break in 7th grade on purpose and when dad told me to call and see if anyone was still there I only dialed 5 numbers and pretended to talk. I was so busted and got grounded for the whole week, but then I got a babysitting job for the week and was allowed to do that. That was the biggest trouble I was ever in until I got pregnant 5 years later.
- •I'm kind of excited about witnessing this moment in history. Things are happening so fast, what we know about technology and science is growing exponentially and even though some things are disturbing, I'm excited to see what happens next.
- •I'd love to be maybe 8 or 9 again, before I went through puberty, and just run and play and be carefree.
- •Camel quesadilla.I was on a first date as a third wheel, at a restaurant during Bockfest.
- •I'd probably run towards the scary, dark, unknown danger. I'd want to try to help, but probably my advice for others would be different.
- •My biggest fear is watching my parents get older, sicker, die. I don't know why this scares me more than something happening to my kids but I think it's because it's inevitable.
- •I have a wonky toe. It's not that big of a deal to me though, except when I stub it hard on something or it pokes out of sandals.Also my mind is kind of a weird place and I'm comfortable there.
- •BeachWater is everything to me.
- •I'd want to ask Agatha Christie what happened in December of 1926 and why. And I'd take her secret to my grave.
- •I want to be a pretty cool old lady and die doing something badass like surfing the North Shore or lost at sea while sailing solo.