SONGS I HATE WITH A PASSION AS HOT AS THE FIRE THAT FORGED THE RING 📁☀️
- •Follow Me by Uncle CrackerA daycare employee introduced my daughter to this highly inappropriate but also apparently very catchy tune and she sang it for months. To this day I've never heard the actual version, so it might be lovely, but I DOUBT IT.
- •Itty Bitty by Alan JacksonMy little sister and my youngest son sang this non-stop over the course of a ten day camping trip to Lake Michigan one year. There was NO ESCAPE.
- •Before He Cheats by Carrie UnderwoodMy other sister played this on repeat one year. Her boyfriend was a tool, but Carrie Underwood was worse, PURE TORTURE.
- •Ex's and Oh's by Elle KingThis song is oh oh oh SO ANNOYING.
- •Save a Horse(Ride a Cowboy) by Big &RichI had a going to bars phase and it just so happened that this song was going through the same phase at the same time. I'LL WALK THANK YOU.