THE COOKIES I WILL BAKE FOR YOU, RANKED BY HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU. 🍪🍪🍪=❤️❤️❤️
Actually I'm just going to tell you who I made/I'd make these for and you can judge my love for these folks yourselves.
- •Lemon, Oatmeal and White Chocolate Chip with a Lemon GlazeMy good friend Shirl from Delta and her gorgeous Latin boy toy/husband.
- •Dark Chocolate and Dried Cherry with an Almond GlazeMy Aunt Kim, a wonderful child protective services lawyer
- •White Chocolate Macadamia Nut and Cinnamon Chip with a Cinnamon GlazeThe wrestling team and their coaches and parents
- •Praline Pecan CookiesMy sister and her two best friends from high school, still BFF's to this day. http://www.thereciperebel.com/brown-sugar-pecan-cookies/
- •Pinwheel CookiesGreat Grandma's secret recipe. Only for my only daughter.
- •These cookie bars from Dorie Greenspanhttp://www.splendidtable.org/recipes/the-dorie-bar For the neighborhood Christmas cookie exchange and for any carolers that might show up at the house. (This only happened once, but I was fully dressed, wearing jewelry and an apron and had just made spiced cider and homemade cookies when they showed up UNEXPECTEDLY!!!! I felt more like freaking Martha that day than any day before or since!!!)
- •Oatmeal, Butterscotch and Milk Chocolate Chunk.For the ex-husband. Half baked and half dough in a bowl to eat raw.
- •Chocolate Chocolate Chip CrackleYoungest Son when he's being 👼🏿👼🏿👼🏿
- •Red Velvet with Cream Cheese FrostingFor my friends Jen and Chris who LAUGHED AT ME for baking snacks on a night that was all about drinking. But at 2AM they cried and hugged me and apologized 20 times and ate ALL THE COOKIES AND A JAR OF BREAD AND BUTTER PICKLES.
- •Lavender ShortbreadMy mom and her sisters
- •Fancy Decorated Sugar Cookies
- •MacaroonsAin't nobody got time for that. I'll just buy them so I can have a variety.
- •Homemade Praline MarshmallowsFor myself.
- •Special trip to the store to buy Oreos.Older son who is a Philistine and doesn't really enjoy homemade cookies! 🙄