THINGS I DO WHEN I'M SAD AND LONELY AND THE DAY IS GREY.
- •Take a nap in my daughter's bed.It's always St. Paddy's day in here.
- •Bake some cookies.Today's are chocolate chocolate chip.
- •Watch Netflix rom-coms.This is generally a bad idea and I'll be ugly crying for a while just thinking about those crazy kids that just can't get it together.
- •Make a detailed escape plan.Scour the Internet for the most remote location and fantasize about running away there.
- •Then I have to watch a murder show.Usually something pithy and British(are those the same thing?) A little murder in a quaint village usually calms me down and makes me feel better.
- •Be over sadness by 7:30 so I can dominate at Jeopardy.
- •Finally leave the house at 11pm.Options are limited at this hour, but I usually choose Taco Bell-fueled night drive if it's nice, or Queen of all I survey at Meijer if it's cold/rainy.