THINGS I'VE LEFT BEHIND, AND WHERE.
- •A houseful of furniture and the responsibility for said possessionsIn Martinsville, Ohio
- •$2.77 in my last retirement accountWho needs money? Not me, judging by my retirement planned strategy.
- •My marriageNot sure where I left that?
- •A cute sweater that I bought in Nordstrom in Washington D.C. when I was 12.In the girl's locker room in Batavia High School, after a particularly stressful volleyball defeat.
- •My phone with the custom Magnum p.i. coverIn the Dublin airport
- •My driving skills, apparentlyIn Ireland, where I drove just fine, because the first time I drove here again I dinged the car.