THINGS THAT WERE COOL AT MY SCHOOL
Inspired by @mkell30
- •Eating lunch in the far corner of the library under the security mirror so no one could see or find you.
- •Reading books in the hallway instead of talking to people.
- •Trying out black broomstick skirts and combat boots but then your English teacher would ask you if you had to attend a funeral after school.
- •Dyeing your hair purple, in 1991.
- •Having a ridiculous crush on a tall gorgeous blond swimmer who talked to you just enough to feed this crush for 3 years but not enough for anything else.
- •Playing volleyball with a LOT more enthusiasm than skill.
- •Having a snarky English teacher who liked you but gave you weird nicknames like Gertrude and Hildegard.
- •Programming your fancy calculator to draw pictures of Bugs Bunny and Mickey Mouse with all your AP Calc friends.
- •Babysitting all weekend every weekend instead of hanging out with anyone.
- •Having class outside.This actually was cool and the best thing about high school.