THINGS YOU COULD HAVE PUT ON YOUR TODAY LIST YESTERDAY, IF YOU'D BEEN WITH ME ON MY TRIP TO SAVANNAH
Inspired by yesterday's today title wave
- •Giggled over ridiculous place names like Coosawatchie, Pellissippi, Junaluska, and Jalapa. Lighthearted debate ensued wherein I try to convince you it would be better for humanity if every place was named something silly and fun to say.
- •Very serious in depth conversation that helps me decide if I really like guys who wear eyeliner or if I'm just having a characteristic, over enthusiastic delusion.Because I really think I'm kind of into it.
- •Appropriated my phone and caught rare Pokémon at the Welcome to North Carolina rest stop while I took a 22 minute power nap.
- •Epic juice box/peanut butter cracker snack break. Easily collected over $600 from generous listers for the numbskull lister who forgot his Epipen.
- •Listened politely to my slightly crackpot idea of changing the meaning of the word mansplain to mean the explanation you feel compelled to give a man to show him how what he said was insulting/inappropriate.Explain patiently to me that I can't just make words mean what I want them to mean. I reluctantly agree with you, but in my head "agree" now means "heartily and sneakily lie about agreeing."
- •Listened to 6 episodes of The Dinner Party Download podcast.
- •Taken a better picture than this of the heybabyrentals.com van.Enjoyed raucous suggestion based game that explored the range of more exciting things this business could be than a place where you can rent a high chair.
- •Tried to guess the yearly salary and bonus compensation package the person that designed this useless feature on the Nissan Altima "earned."It's just a tiny digital picture of the car that appears when the car is running. Does not provide any other discernible function.
- •Tried to decide if sky animation directors in video games were turning their skills to designing real life clouds/skyscapes.Gave weight to my suspicion that something beautiful but sinister is going on with the clouds this summer.