- •Paul SimonRated. Cheating? Perhaps. I think he is a consummate songwriter, deserving of every inch of his fame and his praise. But I also feel he gets the respect he deserves. Not under or over. Not too hot or too cold. This one is just right.
- •GoateesOverrated! It seems normal at first, but the more you look at it, the more it resembles a little frame for your mouth.
- •Koi PondsUnderrated! I visited the Franklin Park Conservatory in this list KOI PUPPIES📁💐 and their koi were all like giant puppies coming to see who was there to play! Puppies and kittens get all the love, but fish level is the correct pet level for me.
- •CheersUnderrated! Ted Dansen is perfect. Baby, naive Woody Harrelson. Sassy Rhea Perlman, uptight, prissy Shelley Long. Different but still uptight Kirstie Alley. Uptight Kelsey Grammar, uptight and fab👏🏼u👏🏼lous👏🏼 Bebe Neuwirth, very laid back Ratzenberger and Wendt. 💯
- •AnticipationUnderrated! The best part about the feeling of not being able to wait is having the feeling and waiting it out. I think it's one of the best things about being human. Having something to look forward to and having to wait for it makes us better people! Of course, I might also rank instant gratification as unfairly stigmatized and underrated as well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯