THINGS I HAVE DONE TODAY IN THE BERKSHIRES
Here for a relaxing-ish weekend with a great friend
- •Woken upComfy guest room bed, windows on two sides of the room, woodsy view, ceiling fan & my own bathroom. I have zero complaints.
- •Helped my friend unpack book boxesShe inherited the library of a beloved relative. The breadth and quality of the books made me feel like an undereducated fool who spends too much time on social media.
- •Gone for coffeeOK and a cinnamon twist pastry that hit the spot
- •MassageThank you Cranwell Spa
- •Had brunch next to Jesse EisenbergHe was there with his family and they seemed to have a nice, normal time. I didn't stare, honest, even though it pained me not to tell him how excited I am about American Ultra.
- •Shopped at the outletsWe went because I forgot to pack a small purse for evening outings and have been lugging around a giant tote. Naturally I bought two bags and two pairs of sunglasses (Cole Haan, huge discounts), two necklaces and a pair of earrings (Banana Republic 70% off)
- •Gone back to the house and put my pajamas back onIt's drizzling. Perfect nap weather. Or list making weather if you prefer.
- •Thought about blog topicsI have two blogs, both of which need some posts that are not about my sweet dad's recent death. Now accepting suggestions.