THINGS I THOUGHT ABOUT WHILE SNOWED IN WITH MY LOVE INTEREST
He flew in to see me. It was either going to be wonderful or terrible.
- •How am I going to entertain him for three days and two nights? I don't like hosting!Oops make that three because snowmageddon caused his flight to be canceled
- •He really does look like Rupert Friend mixed with Neil Patrick HarrisOne of my friends calls him NPQ
- •How do I get Mr Dog Lover to visit the neighborhood rescue kittens?
- •Why didn't he pack snow boots?
- •Why does he smell so good?
- •Was he this good a kisser in high school?
- •Why did I not take him more seriously in high school??This guy is great. Smart, kind, sweet. Likes a lot of things I do. Has traits that remind me of Dad.
- •How will I feel about him if he doesn't like Mr Robot?Never mind. He loved it.
- •Can I live with our political differences?Seriously this guy is otherwise wonderful. But we disagree about entitlements. Crap.
- •I really should have tried Whole 30 or at least used my gym membershipHe's super fit but only works out twice weekly? I hate men. But he seems to be into my figure so...hm. Interesting.
- •How did we go all of those years without talking?It was at least ten. Wild.
- •How long can I go without washing the pillow he slept on without being gross?I mean, it smells that good
- •How am I going to get through the next two weeks?Until I see him again
- •Is this for real?I'll have to let you know.