Favorite flowers 🌺 🌻🥀🌷💐
I love flowers. If the only gifts I ever got from now on were flowers, I'd be the happiest person ever. Here are some of my faves.
- •PeoniesMy all time favorite. I love the white ones the very best. And they're only available for like two weeks in May where I live, so I enjoy them to the fullest when they're in season!
- •HydrangeasAgain, the white ones are my very favorite. Fun fact: did you know the pink and blue ones change colors based on how acidic/basic the soil is?
- •Ranunculus (I don't know what the plural is here - ranunculuses? Ranunculi?)I love that they look like little balls of tightly wrapped tissue paper.
- •DahliasI love that they look like fluffy lions 🦁
- •Craspedia/yellow billy ballsI got these at Whole Foods to go in a centerpiece once, and I've never seen them again. I had to look up the name, but aren't they cool? They make a great accent piece in a bouquet or arrangement.
- •Calla LilliesI like the mini callas, especially
- •Green DianthusThese are just so weird, but I love them.
- •SunflowersIn the summer, these are like pure happiness.