Good Things in December
I've been doing this for the last few months and keeping in my drafts folder, and then publishing at the end of the month, but now that we have live listing, I'm going to try publishing now and updating throughout the month.
- •December 2nd: Successful client event!I plan the client events for my company, and one of our biggest ones is our holiday party for 200 people. This one turned out really nicely. Good food and people had fun. 🎉🎄
- •December 3rd: First day as a volunteer docent at the NC Museum of History.I've just finished my training to be a volunteer docent, and I had my first day. At this museum, docents man carts with objects or reproduction artifacts for visitors to handle and learn about. I observed a senior docent for a while, but then did an hour solo. I think my guests really enjoyed it!
- •December 6th: Ordered my Christmas cards! 🎄🐶We went through a lot of treats to get this picture 😜
- •December 12th: officially submitted my first graduate school application! 📥Please let me get in somewhere 😬
- •December 12th: confirmed that my car can be fixed!I was in an accident in November, and even though it wasn't a bad accident at all, my airbag deployed, so it looked like they were going to have to total my car. This would have been a bummer, since I am 4 months from paying it off. Luckily, the estimate came in just under the line, and it is repairable! Hooray!
- •December 13th: bought a garland for $6.99.Yay Trader Joe's 🙌. My mantle looks so pretty!
- •December 15th: Successfully tempered chocolate for the first time ever.I made chocolate bark as Christmas gifts for my coworkers, and for the first time ever, I actually successfully tempered it! 🍫 🙌
- •December 17th: Christmas celebrations with my dad's family.
- •December 20th: Got my car back!Thank god 🙌.
- •December 20th: Set that OOO. It's officially Christmas for me, y'all. 🙌🎄🎉
- •December 21st: Had a lovely dinner with my Granny and my cousins! ❤️❤️❤️
- •December 24th and 25th: Chrismukkah at my house
- •December 31st: spent the 8th night of Hanukkah and New Years Eve with wonderful friends 🕎🍾🎉