Good things in January
Live listing through the month.
- •January 7th: Snow Day ❄️I hate when it snows and screws with my work week, but Saturday is the best day for a snow day. I've made a fire, am watching Pride and Prejudice and am going to make soup later.
- •Also January 7th: found a book from a writer I like that I either haven't read before or have forgotten reading 😜📚Romance novels are my guilty pleasures. When I find one I like, I tend to plow through all the ones the author has written. And I've just found another old one from a favorite writer that I don't remember reading before. Score!
- •January 15th: Another day at the NC Museum of History. Lots of good interactions with visitors. ☺️
- •January 15th: Application #2 submitted!🙏🙏🙏
- •January 16th: had an excellent latte and muffin on my day off. ☕️
- •January 21st: Participated in the Women's March on Washington ✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿So proud to have stood with 500,000 women here and 3 million across the country.
- •January 22nd: Celebrated my sister and her boyfriend's birthdays 🎉 🎂
- •January 25th: good employee review translated into a nice bonus and a raise! 🙌
- •January 26th - 31st: Got into grad school! 🎉Still an it confused on the USC program (see: Too many feelings HALP), but I've gotten in!