Good things in May
I took a two month hiatus, but I'm bringing this back, because it helps me focus on the positive and remain thankful.
- •May 5th: Did an Escape Room Challenge with my coworkers 🗝We made it out with just under four minutes to spare! So much fun and highly recommend.
- •May 7th: went on a lovely walk with my dog. 🐶It was the perfect weather.
- •May 9th: Did yoga for the first time in 8 years. 🤸♂️I'm in pretty terrible shape, but I need something fitness oriented that's also centering and reduces anxiety. Really enjoyed this studio and the teacher. I could only do about half the moves, but I count it a success.
- •May 10th: My sister got engaged! 💍I love her fiancé and I'm so excited for them!! I mean, just look how cute they are. I'm the maid of honor, because I locked that shit down years ago.
- •May 14th: had a wonderful day celebrating my mama and looked at wedding dresses with my sister! 👰🏼
- •May 16th: Did yoga again and it was the tiniest bit easier. 🤸♀️
- •May 19th: My local NPR station published this story about my sister's biofuel project. So cool! 🌽
- •May 19th: Bought my sister a custom wedding planner that I'm super excited about. 📚She's not on list, so you guys get a preview :)
- •May 20th: Did a new cart at the museum and interpreted World War I objects. I'm not super familiar with WWI, but I think it went well. 👩🏫
- •May 21st: Another yoga class followed by an iced mocha with cinnamon from my favorite Durham coffee and chocolate shop, Cocoa Cinnamon. ☕️
- •May 25th: 4th circuit court of appeals slaps back Trump. Declines to reinstate the travel ban. 🙌
- •May 28th: Celebrated my mama's birthday! I made cupcakes 🎂
- •May 30th: Some clients brought me flowers to wish me well in grad school. So sweet! 🌻