Items in and around my sister's tiny home, ranked by how totally awesome they are.
My sister Kelsey just moved into a 230 square foot camper in the mountains of North Carolina. She lives there with her boyfriend, their dog Bentley, 3 goats and 17 chickens. She fixed it up (repaired the rot, structural issues and foundation) almost entirely by herself. She is super cool, and so is her home.
- 11.This trespassing cowI think this cow is totally awesome, but my sister does not. They keep breaking through the fence to come into the yard.
- 10.These freeloading sons of bitches 😜They have yet to begin laying. Except for Old Red. Old Red knows what's up. The only one pulling her weight. Sill pretty cool though.
- 9.This composting toiletI have to admit, I was HIGHLY skeptical of this contraption, but I used it! And it actually is pretty cool. Kelsey built it, because she is just that awesome.
- 8.This cute kitchen areaCute and surprisingly very functional, given its size!
- 7.This lovely bedroomLove her cool accent wall and the gorgeous duvet.
- 6.These awesome floorsGorgeous! Laid by Kelsey and our mama.
- 5.This adorable cornerThe shelf she built, complete with a wine cubby, the record player, and a portrait of their goats, Bourbon (RIP) and Dougie.
- 4.These sweetheartsDougie, Dottie Pickles and Honeybadger. 📷 by Kelsey
- 3.This munchkinBentley!
- 2.This guyThe boyfriend. He's pretty cool too 😎
- 1.This beautyMy sister is rad 👯😘❤️