Jobs I could have had in another life
- •Investigative JournalistTwo of my all time favorite movies are All the President's Men and Spotlight. I love the stories of journalists going up against powerful forces and exposing the truth. Also, I'm super nosy.
- •Instagram curator for West ElmStyling pretty furniture accented by good looking food and cute pets 👌
- •CIA AnalystAgain, the nosiness is key here. I'm good at ferreting out secrets. Plus, a tiny part of me always wanted to be Sydney Bristow.
- •Foreign Service OfficerMy undergraduate major was in International Studies with a focus in international politics and sub-Saharan Africa. I think I could have had a career in the foreign service if I'd gone another way.
- •Interior DesignerI've always liked design and actually flirted with the idea of this career for a while.
- •Proprietor of a small bookstore/bakery/coffee shopThis goes along with the fantasy I have of living in a small beach town. I'd bake muffins and pies and cakes and have regulars I see weekly.