Inspired by @ladyprofessor
- •Low roasted turkey 🦃Kind of like this, but I usually go somewhere between 200 - 225: http://www.splendidtable.org/story/this-year-roast-the-turkey-while-you-sleep. Covered in butter, salt and pepper, and a little sherry. Stuffed with onions, lemons, orange, sage, rosemary and thyme. Don't talk to me about bacteria. We're brave around here and none of us have died yet.
- •Mashed PotatoesYukon gold potatoes, milk, butter and salt and pepper.
- •Green Bean CasseroleAdapted from Martin Stewart: http://www.marthastewart.com/337685/green-bean-casserole
- •Roasted Brussels SproutsOlive oil, salt and pepper, roasted at high heat 👌
- •Cranberry SauceMade by my sister 👏
- •Southern Style DressingNo written recipe, but it involves cornbread, white loaf bread, onion, celery, chicken broth, and sage. I love it so much.
- •Mac and cheese 🧀Stouffers, 'cause that's what we like
- •Roasted Butternut SquashA little oil, a little cumin 👌
- •Marinated Vegetable SaladMy grandmother's recipe. Similar here: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/trisha-yearwood/marinated-vegetable-salad.html. I use canned veggies, add corn, and dispense with the red pepper and onion.
- •Parker house yeast rollsNothing better
- •Pumpkin Pie
- •Pecan Pie
- •Y'all, we have five people eating all of this.