Note to self - add these to your @foursquare list.
- 1.The Old Cut at SubwayNot exactly a secret menu item, but a different way to slice your sandwich. Ask for the "old cut," which holds all the fillings better because *the bread is dug out from the top* as opposed to being sliced open at the side.
- 2.Creamy Minestrone at Olive GardenThis secret menu item mixes *Olive Garden's cheesy potato soup with its classic minestrone* for a warm, satisfying meal. Goes great with the 10,000 breadsticks you will undoubtedly eat.
- 3.The 10:35 at McDonald'sBefore "All Day Breakfast" became a thing, 10:35am was the time McDonald's switched over from their breakfast menu to their lunch menu. You can still get the best of both worlds by *ordering an Egg McMuffin and stuffing it inside a McDouble or Big Mac.
- 4.The Banana Split Blizzard at Dairy QueenMake a Split Blizzard with *vanilla ice cream, strawberry and pineapple topping, whipped cream and a chopped-up banana* swirled together.
- 5.Grilled Lobster at Red LobsterAsk the chef to brush some butter on the lobster tail and get it grilled instead.
- 6.The Land, Sea and Air Burger at McDonald'sFor those times when "surf and turf" just isn't enough, there's this massive sammy, *which combines a Filet-O-Fish and a McChicken stuffed inside a Big Mac.* Total calories: 1,290.
- 7.The Superman Burrito at Taco BellAdd extra potatoes, cheese, sour cream, guacamole and crispy red tortilla strips.