ALLOW ME TO LISTRODUCE™ MYSELF
Time to get on the intro bandwagon
- •I'm Jennifer. Never Jenny. Occasionally Jen.My youngest sister calls me Jent because when she was little she said my name as Jentifer.
- •Been married for 13 years and known him for almost 19 years.Andy. He's a character.
- •We have a beagle named Buckley. After the dog in The Royal Tennenbaums. He's 11. And ridiculous.I like him best when he is sleeping.
- •My biggest pet peeve is the misuse of the apostrophe s.It hurts me. It's not that difficult.
- •I'm not terribly tall but I have really long, skinny fingers and toes.And my complexion could be described as translucent.
- •I think my sisters and I probably invented selfies.Ten years ago. With digital cameras. We got pretty good at it.
- •I am a nerd about a lot of things. Harry Potter, books in general, crafts, baseball. Hamilton is my current obsession.Not to mention that I watch too much tv.
- •I love baseball. Andy and I got married on March 1 so we could go to spring training games in Florida for our honeymoon.We're trying to get to lots of different stadiums.
- •I've never been out of the United States. I like traveling. But I also like sitting on my couch.
- •Most of our travel lately has been related to running. My husband is a pretty good runner, so races are a fun excuse to travel. Most recently, he ran the Boston Marathon.
- •I have a black thumb and no ability to tend to plants.I've killed a cactus or two in my life.
- •It's almost 8:00. So I'm going to go read for awhile and then go to sleep. By 9:30. Because I am cool like that.Eight hours of sleep for the win.