ACTUAL THINGS I HAVE SAID TO MY CROSSFIT INSTRUCTOR
I know... Gag
- •We need to have a convo about this 2005 emo music. It reminds me of high school; and not in a good way. I refuse to work out to "3 Days Grace." Get it together
- •I am terrified of this. I do not want a Natasha Richardson situation. And the weight of my entire body cascading on my head is going to be entirely too much. And it WILL HAPPEN
- •Can you "trust fall" me into position?
- •Donuts are the new cupcake. I'm very up on pastry news... Clearly
- •I am feeling frustrated right now. It's not working. And I was on the 5th grade jump rope team.This was a lie. I tried out. And didn't make it. I lied about this.
- •It's like learning a new language. What's wrong with you people?
- •The number of fans you have for a South Carolina gym with no A/C is criminal
- •The owner is a little strange isn't he?
- •My body is physically averse and possibly incapable of running
- •Show meEVERY MOVE BECAUSE YOURE SO HOT
- •Goodbye. Thanks.Every day because I want his face to be the last thing I see before I collapse in the parking lot
- •Oh I didn't throw up in the bathroom just now. I splashed cold water on my face. But the vomit is coming.Making moves