LEAST HORRIFIC FRIENDS IVE EVER HAD
And will always have. UCSD was great. The rest? Gave me some jewels. But they are all so far away!! ADVICE ON MAKING NEW ADULT FRIENDS?? ➕➕➕
- •Life: My mother - Kendra (a frequent character on all my social media outlets)
- •Middle school through always: @minirachel - Rachel (My comedy comrade, history sharer, and see-saw partner of talking down from an anxiety attack. I hope she's the little Eddie to my big when we grow old and die together. She's my soul mate)
- •High school through always: @joakes - Jon (that competition in Mrs. Libby's Honor's English class turned into something beautiful and real. He showed me the beautiful city of Boston, dry-heaved tea in the street with me, and lip-synchs Real Housewives [and thoroughly discusses them with me])
- •College through always: @ohlauren - Lauren (my forever fig [favorite big *law fraternity*] She MADE college for me, taught me how to be a good feminist, and continues to support me. She's also hysterical and amazingly good at Internet)
- •College through always (I hope): Saachi - I cried & complained to my mother for a full month when I saw that she would be on the Executive Board of the aforementioned law frat. I got her a bottle of Grey Goose for her birthday and she ended up being one of my most loyal, logical, sweet, caring friends ever. I was wrong and she's all kinds of right.
- •College through always (I pray) Payslie - Again, I was criminally wrong about her. I advocated for her to not get into the aforementioned aforementioned frat. She got in. And then I opened my *closed* eyes and saw that she was cooler than being cool, laid back, brilliant, insanely nice, and one of my best friends
- •College through law school: Kelly - Car lot friend. She was a self-proclaimed redneck and talked to me continuously about cheating on her boyfriend with the service guy. I loved her for what she offered me that summer. And she was just plain kind
- •Law school through hopefully longer: Kaitlyn - She might actually be the nicest human being I have ever met. If someone described her to me I would think she's a joke. She's amazingly empathic, helpful, sweet, caring, and... BLONDE. This beautiful Nordic-blooded North Dakotan is wildly in love with her husband and incredible at being a friend
- •Hopefully more because the only one within 50+ miles is my mother and I think she's finding me clingy!!