MERCURY IN RETROGRADE - JUNE 9, 2015
Technology and communication breakdowns. From today. My life can't handle. June 11 must arrive. @joakes save me please
- •Broke my work computerSecurity updates on Windows do not equal security updates on Macs
- •Didn't get texted back by the person I wanted a text fromCommunication BREAK. DOWN.
- •Check engine light came on#blessed my dad runs a car dealership and service department. Rental car here I come
- •Blew a fuse in my car with a dime in the cigarette lighter"It's metal and metal. Don't do it. I have to replace it"
- •Best Buy was out of external numeric keypadsWhat do they even HAVE? Also there is 45 minutes of my day
- •Opposing council tried to improperly serve an amended pleadingMight try to call me as a witness, claiming I assented to it. When I just said "Okay" to all of his sputtered statements and know NOTHING about South Carolina Civil Procedure. I'm ready to make him pay.
- •Car radio brokeCord fell into the recesses of my dashboard
- •Car windows don't workThis just sucks.
- •My checks didn't process at Bank of AmericaTechnology fails again. And here I sit, worried about bouncing my rent check...
- •Landlord didn't get my rent checkLost in the mail $60 fee