MOVIES I SAW AT AN INAPPROPRIATELY YOUNG AGE THAT EXPLAIN A LOT
Unrealistic expectations of relationships. Vague belief in paranormal/time travel. No fear of the word fuck.
- •GhostEvery morning from ages 2-3
- •Pretty WomanEvery morning from ages 3-4
- •Dirty DancingAge 4
- •West Side StoryAge 5. When I came home sick and my mom forgot it was a tragic love story
- •When A Stranger CallsAge 9. It's fine though. My mom had been telling me the plot as a ghost story for years
- •Back to the FutureAge 6. Was convinced I could time travel until... Right now.
- •Girl InterruptedAge 8