➕ MOVIES I WATCH WHEN I AM SAD. ➕ THAT HEAL ALL WOUNDS. ➕
Please add. I need this rn. I'm only done with 1/5 done with my exams...
- •The Jane Austen Book ClubThe definitive "cheer Jennifer up" movie. Not getting to UC Berkeley; when the boy I shared my romantic feelings with said "I'm proud of you for being so bold;" the end of 2-3 toxic friendships; any bad grade. Watch it
- •Bride WarsAll I want to be is K Hud's character
- •Something BorrowedIt's my favorite book so this condensed version reminds me of it in a jam. Also it got me out of my abusive high school/college friendship. And the film features a 3rd Eye Blind cover band and you will never meet (in 2015) a bigger 3eb fan than myself. That list is coming down the pike
- •Sound of MusicReminds me of my grandpa. Who is the greatest person who ever walked this earth. I will fight you on this. And then watch "Sound of Music" to deal with the ass kicking because my iPhone says I'm only active 20 minutes a day.
- •Back to the Future💗 time travel as a PTSD coping mechanism
- •Lost in AustenCombines time travel and Jane Austen. Simply the best.
- •The Five Year EngagementIt's so fun and it pays off so well. Plus Emily Blunt is my ultimate same-sex crush
- •How to Lose a Guy in 10 DaysThere is quite a lot of Kate Hudson on here. Quite appropriately.
- •The Princess DiariesAnne Hathaway is also back! Plus it reminds me of a book. I should read more...
- •West Side Story
- •Practical MagicSuggested by @ohlauren
- •The RoomSuggested by @ohlauren