SOME FUN STUFF THE TIPSY ALUMNI I SOBER DROVE FOR SAID IN THE MINIVAN
They were actually really nice people who wanted to be safe and have a good time on a rare weekend away from their kids. But this stuff amused me.
- •"My husband left for a business trip the day I brought my youngest home from the hospital"
- •"I work with the finance companies. But I'm not on the floor, doing the nitty-gritty stuff anymore. It was too intense"You know being a firefighter is a thing, right?
- •"Were we supposed to call our kids tonight?" "Oh I already talked to them. They asked about you."
- •"I was on call the other night and I had to clean food out of an old woman's esophagus"SOCIAL DECORUM MAYBE?
- •"Jennifer, you know there were lawyers in the other car, right? Did you talk to them? Give them your resume" "Kind of. I told them the wills and estates details of the Anna Nicole Smith saga."Yeah that one was on me. I need a human interaction chip... But they did seem intrigued by my "OJ, Bill Clinton, or Anna Nicole will come up in some case in every class in law school" theory.