STUFF MY STEPDAD DID GROWING UP THAT I SWORE I WOULD NEVER DO, WHICH I NOW DO A LOT
He really knew what he was doing in the 90's. Role model for sure.
- •Abuse Afrin to help breathing
- •Drink after a trying dayOr most days tbh
- •Wear windbreakersThey're actually his from 1997. *Go his Tony Soprano phase!*
- •Cuss at the TVGranted it's Real Housewives and The Daily Show, not the Redskins game and CNN
- •Let someone over-charge me to avoid wasting energy on fighting themI really have reached my Comcast limit
- •Turn the TV up really loud to drown out the voices of people in the room talking
- •Forget everyone's name and call them "buddy"There are just too many people
- •SmokeI'm still on their health insurance so don't like... Send this to them?
- •Sleep the Saturday away