THINGS I SAID TO MY LAW SCHOOL PROFESSORS DURING CLASS... THAT I PROBABLY SHOULDN'T HAVE
- •You're very influential! Lindsay Lohan tweeted your paper!
- •When you asked if we understood and I didn't raise my hand, I lied by omission
- •Well if Tim Burton and Helena Bonham Carter can do it, I don't see why it's not legal
- •Native Americans aren't known for wastefulness... Like moose hunting, or whatever Sarah Palin's show is about
- •YOU'RE WRONG!! ANNA NICOLE SMITH'S ESTATE EVENTUALLY DID WIN SOME MONEY
- •Reservation casinos are the fastest way for tribes to get reparations
- •Sorry I missed last class, but you wouldn't have wanted me in the fetal position and moaning in pain. That really would have taken away from your points on hearsay