THINGS THAT ARE NOT INTERESTING TOPICS OF CONVERSATION
These are either totally played or unnecessary from the start.
- •Why you're not a feministYou either are and don't understand basic definitions of English words... Or you aren't and I want no conversations with you
- •Breaking BadThe show ended like 2 years ago... And it was never really that good?
- •How much work you have to do/how little you want to do itShut up and do it. Or don't. Please don't involve us in the process
- •Why you don't own a televisionDo you own a laptop? THEN LIES
- •The number of hours you slept last nightWe're all tired. Or not. Whatever. Let's talk about US foreign policy or The Real Housewives
- •How many beers you drank last night
- •What you did at the gym this afternoon
- •The Big Bang TheoryNot just if it's your favorite show. Thinking it's a bad show is not unique in any sense of the word.
- •How busy you areWe all are.Suggested by @seantimberlake