Not Overtly Sexy Things That I Find Sexy
- •Plugging in partner's iPhone when low battery (without having been asked).I think this is a deeply romantic gesture. It's a tiny thing that reads very thoughtful. Look past your own charge!
- •Making the dinner reservationThe only thing I hate more than choosing a restaurant is calling and speaking to a human. Make a strong choice and follow through, be it on Open Table or on the phone, and I'm yours.
- •Tipping wellDuh.
- •Passionately recommending a book you love.Bonus points if I've never heard of the book or if it's Americanah.
- •Working hardI don't care what your job is, just do it with vigor and grace. And do it a lot.
- •Being good at table sportsI can't explain this but it is real and it is powerful.
- •Knowing how to drive stickI realize this is barely relevant, but I strongly believe everyone should know how to drive stick and change a tire-- though tire is mandatory and knowledge of manual is sexy.